Sunday 20 September 2009

Coffee at Q's

Went to Vauxhall Cross yesterday, Q wanted to see what I am made off. Moneypenny made us a nice cuppa while Q went to great length in explaining the integrate details of my new training strategy. As one can expect of Q it was an A4 miniaturisation of what clearly took considerable thought and effort. All in all if implemented accordingly it should culminate in a successful medal and I should be able to expatriate a MdS medal to English soil. After wards Q took me for field testing to a secret location in the Altay mountains. (well I can say what mountains as it will reveal Q's identity to the well informed). We did 10.3 miles (16.6km) in 3 hours 15 minutes. I loved it and Q was happy. No pains today, just the Achilles tendon a bit sensitive on the right side. Again the X-Bionic Boxers was so superb that I ordered a X-Bionic shirt and socks from Martin at Likeys. Goodness knows what that's going to cost, but then I can do with every bit of help I can get.

Q as always play with gadgets. His newest is an all singing, all dancing watch that show his heart rate, distance, speed, etc. I want one. Q is not convinced I should play with this gadget, yet I want one.

OK then better get my training for the rest of the month in my diary and surf the web for POLAR watches :)

No comments: