Friday 19 March 2010

Runner # 404

Two weeks to the start of the race. They have announced the distance. The 25th Marathon des Sables will be 250km (miles) over 6 stages. and to quote the organisers

"The menu will include dunes, mountains, dried up lakes, regs, oases and ... more dunes!"

Nice!!

Sorry i did not keep the blog up to date this year but things was a bit hectic with the new business and all. at least as I type I have half packed, got all my gear, food, system, shoes, etc. and only have to finalise the packing and the flight. Yeah still don't know if I fly from Gatwick or Paris. Anyway I passed my ECG and medical again. Avoided the doctor of last year and tried to charm a doctor friend of Zoe in stead. Al is well but weight is up. I now have to get permission from the Royal Navy to fly across the channel as my weight may affect the tide. Still I am very exited and really cant wait for the pain and camaraderie.


I will be tracked live this year. This time I made sure I have 2 trackers to choose from. when all is finalised I will update the blog and send an email remainder to all I know. Till then

No comments: