Friday 13 June 2008

Gym and Trainers

I used to made charitable contributions to a local gym. FitnessWorks 2000 in Halesowen. I've been a fully paid up member for 2-3 years and visited the place normally after my membership expired in order to renew. When I called to tell Karen (the owner) about my quest she did not hesitate to offer her support. In fact she is sponsoring my membership fees for the entire nine months. That is worth £405. Way to go Karen. I will recommend you to everyone and are placing you on my Links of Honor.

Had a little diversion to Bradford today. Visited the biggest sport shoe shop in the world. Sportsshoes.com Had my walking (shuffle) examined and feet measured in many ways and out of 57 trial shoes to test, I ended up with a brand new pair of No 11 1/2 Nike Pegasus Trial shoes.

I could have saved me the trip because Martin Likey did mention he swears by Nike Pegasus. Sorry again Martin but I am learning.

Spoke also to Deborah yesterday, She are making a few adjustments to my program and we will meet up next week to discuss it.

12 days to go before training start.

No comments: