Tuesday 24 June 2008

Is she nice or is she just fit and hate men.

I had a lovely meeting with Deborah yesterday. Measuring me up, all kinds of electrodes and electronic thingies attached to arms and legs and present me with the results.

Basically, I am fat. Well not as fat as I first thought, but still fat. I am 38% fat and need to loose 30kg to be in great shape. (My suspicions should have started when she indicate that loosing that amount of flab would be the easy bit). A good thing is my metabolism which is brilliant. I burn 2572 kCal (10700 Kilojoules) lying still on my back. :). All in all when she drove off leaving me with the first four weeks exercise plan, I was on top of the world and motivated to the core.

Work was quite busy and I only now had a moment to peek at the program that starts in 6 days 14 hours. I am scared....... This is going to be much, much tougher than I had imagined.

Never fear we'll keep the spirits up and just go for it. As my paratrooper friend Steve vehemently explained "fitness wins, remember that Kobus fitness wins"

3 comments:

Who we are said...

Don't worry I will be there every step of the way.

Anonymous said...

You can do it!!
We watching your program.
From Nylstroom

cheap jerseys said...

Never fear we'll keep the spirits up and just go for it. As my paratrooper friend Steve vehemently explained "fitness wins, remember that Kobus fitness wins"