Thursday 30 April 2009

Can shave - Can't wipe

I don't know what I have learned in the gym on Tuesday. I do know what I hope Rory learned. "Kobus may moan a lot but he is fairly honest. When he say he cant give more and lifting another x ton is not possible, then it tend to be the truth and he is most likely at his physical limit. If however he say he do not think he can do it. Then he is most likely lazy and is looking for an easy way out. The absence of the word 'think' in the first example is the clue"

On the bright side, at least I can report another first. Never before in my 40 years was my muscles so sore. Normally a bit of stretching and movement make them better. Stretching, no way, you cant make me do it.

Rory's Regime, is not one I have explored before, In the past I was normally cautioned by revered instructors not to over do it, to be cautious. Rory's Regime and caution goes together like Kobus and diplomacy.

I am however in a strange way enjoying it. Don't know why.

Feeling today: Pain

No comments: