Wednesday 29 April 2009

Rory who?

Rory Coleman...he is my new personal trainer. I wont be telling you more about him at the moment, I had my first session yesterday and today I could not shave. Have difficulty wiping after a pooh so I am praying for constipation. What I have to say about Rory is most likely to cause more pain when I see him again so maybe more about him another day.

I have now a daily exercises routine which should not be more than an hour. I'll have to take the batteries out of the clock to finish all this in an hour. Core exercises today. I think I'll leave it until Joshua is back from school, maybe I get some sympathy there

Rory did insist that I keep daily notes of how I feel.
Today: crap

Tired, head ache, joint ache, muscle ache.....I wish I was back in the dessert.

1 comment:

Steph Cooke said...

Hi Kobus

Sorry you're feeling rough but I'm sure things will get easier and Rory does know his stuff so you are in good hands!

I haven't done much at all since we got back and have now pulled a muscle under my arm/ round the rib area which has been hurting like hell and meant not much sleep!

Hoping to get back into it at the weekend it's frustrating not being able to do anything... Keep up your great work!